Friday, July 10, 2009

Dear Tiara

Tiara My baby, the daughter of my youth, my strength, my innocence, my ignorance and my pride. Today i write you a few lines, lines of my thoughts, gathered from my days, lines of my wisdom, learnt from the words of the wisest.

I named you Tiara, because you are the delightful crown of the lord, a royal diadem in the hands of your God. listen to my words my daughter, listen and let your soul be fat.

LESSON 1- Never travel a short cut you do not know, for the traveller on the longer known road would be well at his destination while you still enquire from strangers on your way about. Except if you are not travelling an important journey.

LESSON 2- When you are angry try not to talk, you will later regret why you did not give out a piece of your mind, but thats a milder regret compared to when the words have been spilt.

LESSON 3- Cry over spilt milk when you have to. The crying is not to bring back the milk, and should not be out of self pity. Let the tears of your not more than three minutes cry wash away all negative emotions, and when ever you remember the milk you lost, smile and say to your self, "i've cried over it already!"

LESSON 4- Truly love, and deeply too. You sure will be hurt if you do, and are already if you don't.

Tiara my Daughter, let this few lines of my thoughts, ring in your heart, till i add more thoughts again.

1 comment: