Thursday, July 9, 2009

Flirting with a memory

Some call it nostalgia, that memory of your childhood days, before Grandma passed.
Those days when you just stopped wearing belted gowns, and wouldn't park hair in pig tails, those little girl days when you couldn't care less about earning an income, and a not so nice boss.

Am flirting with the memory of those carefree days, days when the wind blew across my brow, those days when everything was so real, so true. Friends were so forgiving and loving, food was so tempting(and the fear of adding a pound here and there was unexisting!)

Am flirting like i did a male wink in primary five, i look away and I smiled. he shouldn't know I am blushing, i looked away and thought of him all day, he featured in my dream, like little Prince Charming.

Am flirting with the memory of my school girl days. But again i'll just turn away and smile!

1 comment:

  1. i love the "but again I just look away and smile..." part.

    ReplyDelete